Nicki Minaj is a well known and hot star in Hollywood she is a celebrated performing artist musician and model too. The genuine name of Nicki Minaj is Onkia Tanya Maraj. Nicki was conceived on 8 December 1982 in Saint James, Trinidad Tobago Queens, and New York. Nicki Minaj ends up well known from 2007 to 2009 when she discharges her three mixtapes with Young Money Diversion.
Early Life of Nicki Minaj
Nicki Minaj (Onika Tanya Maraj) was conceived in Trinidad and Tobago on the eighth December 1982. As a little youngster, Minaj and lived with her grandma in Trinidad. Her mom, moved to New York to go to Monroe College, and she conveyed the family to NY when Minaj was 5 years of age. Minaj’s dad was dependent on liquor and different medications. He wound up torching their home.
Net Worth of Nicki Minaj
Nicki Minaj’s Net Worth of around $76 Million toward the beginning of 2018. Nicki Minaj is a most greetings rank artist and has numerous titles in her singing profession.
Fascinating Facts about Rapper Nicki Minaj
- American Music Awards – Favorite Rap/Hip-Hop Album (Pink Friday, 2011)
- American Music Awards – Favorite Rap/Hip-Hop Artist (2011, 2012, 2015)
- Wagered Awards – Best New Artist (2010)
- Wagered Awards – Best Female Hip-Hop Artist (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
- Bulletin Women in Music – Rising Star (2011)
- BMI Awards – Song of the Year (Super Bass, 2012)
- MOBO Awards – Best International Act (2012)
- NARM Awards – Breakthrough Artist of the Year (2011)
- Individuals’ Choice Awards – Favorite Hip-Hop Artist (2013)
- YouTube Music Awards – 50 Artists to Watch (2015)
As of September 2018, Nicki has sold 5 million collections around the world. She has additionally sold 20 million singles as a lead craftsman and 60 million singles as an included craftsman.
Visit CelebsbuzzGossips for latest celebrity news, entertainment.